This is a seven-part Limited Warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
- METALWORK: Provided is a Lifetime Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, on all metalwork and framework, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
- PAINTING, STRIPES AND DECALS: Provided is a Lifetime Limited Warranty. From effective date started herein, on painting-related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and, a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals.
- MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Provided is a Lifetime Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
- PARTS: Provided is a Lifetime Limited Warranty, from effective date stated herein, unless manufacturer's warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at the Shop. (Please Note: Shop warranty does not exceed manufacturer's warranty.)
- SECTION 1-4: The shop will repair, repaint, or replace any items in section 1-4, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damages resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Warranty Grantor.
- SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A. Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this LIMITED WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair. B. Rust… Surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels is not covered. THIS STATES ALL THE LIFETIME WARRANTY made by the shop and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
- CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following: A. Present the owner's copy o f this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts; B. Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
ALL WARRANTIES implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.
This WRITTEN WARRANTY shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This WRITTEN WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by the above named shop. This warranty is not transferable.